1. Produce a series of 6 quality images that share a common theme with your digital camera. Images should contain high saturation of color. *Remember to always shoot your photos at the highest resolution.
2. Import images into Adobe Photoshop. Create a black & white adjustment layer.
3. Use your paintbrush to create openings in the adjustment layers to expose the colors from the original photo.
4. When the foreground color is black, you will be able to reveal color via the adjustment layer. When the foreground color is white, the adjustment layer will re-generate itself hiding the once exposed bits of color.
1. Produce 6 quality photographs that work within a common theme.
2. Photographs should show evidence of high color saturation.
3. Isolate and reveal small areas of color within black & white images.
4. Craft: Selections should be clean and deliberate.